Cafeteria stewardship duty at Tyndale at Tyndale theological seminary (Europe), Amsterdam, Netherlands, which I was entrusted the position of Supervisor since last June 2019. And I was formerly a cleaner in this institution since February 2019.
• Ensuring the availability of clean dishes by bussing tables, washing dishes, pots, pans, and flatware, and resetting dining areas.
• Preparing dining areas and kitchen for next shift by cleaning and restocking dining areas and cook stations.
• Cleaning machines and appliances used in the kitchen, such as coffee makers, pots, pans, mixers, etc.
• Unloading and storing deliveries.
• Sweeping and mopping floors, especially in the event that items are broken or spilled.
• Taking out the trash and rinsing garbage cans.
• Supporting other restaurant staff members by assisting with other tasks, as needed.
• Reporting kitchen accidents or violations of food safety codes and procedures.
• Being creative and alert in order to ensure safety awareness exigencies.
Wat je van mij kunt verwachten is
Cleaning is a way of rebuilding another promising tomorrow. House cleaning helps to feel the comforting scent of a serene sweet-smelling environment. I like such an aromatic ambiance. My wish is to enable others enjoy this type of enjoyment through a sound service to them.
Naast mijn werk doe ik
Mopping, hoovering and cleaning and including clearing gardens.
Wat ik belangrijk vind in het werk
To make places appear more radiant with its former original look of the newness.